Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Voices of the Faithful (book 2) - Kim Davis, Beth Moore


Inspiring stories of courage from Christians serving around the world

I must admit that I am not a big fan of devotional books, really, but when I have received this book from Thomas Nelson I just loved it. It’s a great book for your everyday devotional time … I must admit that when I first requested it my thought was to help me in my personal devotional time. 

Each month, the book has a new theme – prayer, Father’s love, divine appointments etc. Each day starts with a bible verse, continues with a story from the mission field and  then it ends with a prayer.

I truly consider this book as a valuable one. I think every Christian should have this book because it brings encouragement and it helps keep in mind that we have a duty to talk about our Christ everywhere we are and everywhere we go. Also, this book reminds us to pray for the salvation of the world and to keep the missionaries in prayer.

This is a beautiful and encouraging devotional. I loved it!



Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze®.com; book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment