Monday, January 3, 2011

The Nativity Colection by Robert J. Morgan



Truth be told, I was a little skeptical when I requested this book from Booksneeze. Two years or or so I received a Christmas book that I was so excited to read but after I did read it I was really disappointed because I was expecting something completely different.


The Nativity Collection is different. I loved this book because when I read it I really felt the Christmas spirit. It was a great book to read before Christmas because it prepared me for what Christmas really is about.

The stories are simple and beautiful. Each different from each other but the message was the same. I think it is the perfect book for a Christmas gift and  it's suitable for children as well as for grown-ups.




Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com; book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”




No comments:

Post a Comment