Saturday, May 8, 2010

Walk Like You Have Somewhere to Go by Lucille O'Neal and Allison Samuels


Lucille O'Neal is a proud mother of 4, one of them is the famous basketball player Shaquille O'Neal. In this book she talks about her life, about everything she learned from the circumstances and crisis that she has been through.
It's a perfect book for parents, she talks very passionately about how she raised her children, now all grown-ups, about the different needs that every child has and the way the parent can relate to his child's needs. It's a perfect book for the girls that have started very early on this motherhood journey, with no support and encouragement from others maybe, because she reveals a lot of things that helped her on this tough journey that she walked as well. I also think is a great book for those of us who think that we are no longer supposed to dare dreaming big. She is a great example of courage perseverance for all of us.


I liked this book very much. It's a well written biographic book. It's also very easy to read. It motivated me to dare dreaming big and be fearless about what others may think about my dreams. I learned I can do anything and go through everything, because I am a wonderful human being, created and greatly loved by my LORD.


So ... Walk Like You Have Somewhere to Go, because you DO HAVE!!!




Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com; book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment