Sunday, March 7, 2010

Free Book by Brian Tome


This book is about you having a life void of fear and rife with freedom. It’s about casting off whatever hinders you and going after the grand adventure of experiencing God while you experience all of life. (page 9)

I honestly loved this book. I can probably say that this book is the best I’ve read lately.
It is challenging, I mean it was impossible for me to read it without wanting to change my life. I think that this book is written for everyone, everyone has some bondages that keeps them from experiencing the freedom that this books talks about, the freedom that Jesus strives to give us.

I also loved the honest and straight approach that the author has here. He doesn’t step aside from the truth, he doesn’t care about criticism, he is transparent with his life and his mistakes, he really doesn’t want to impress, he is just taking his calling seriously – he wants to give others freedom.

This kind of freedom is only found in Christ because Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. (2 Corinthians 3.17)




Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from Thomas Nelson Publishers as part of their BookSneeze.com <http://BookSneeze.com> book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 <http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_03/16cfr255_03.html> : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

2 comments:

  1. Amen.

    oh my goodness, deci asa de mult ai vorbit de cartea asta lately, ca ma simt deja nepoliticoasa ca nu o citesc ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great!!! I need to look into that! :) How are you? Its been quite a while! :)

    ReplyDelete